Rendition Verite V1000 series
1) Use the latest miro v2.0 drivers.
2) Edit CARD0020.INI file (\windows\miro\timing\CARD0020.INI)
3) Find the resolution you want to modify (for example [1152*864*16@75Hz.VESA])
4) Add ´mclk=xxxxxx´ to this section. xxxxxx is the value which will determine the clock
5) You should start from 100000 and then go higher with small steps (like
For example Windows 98 won't start with 140000 and is unstable at
6) When the system is unstable (distortion, computer crashing etc), you should lower the
7) If the Windows 9x won't start at all etc, just enter the dos mode at boot (press F8 and
then choose command prompt only) and edit
CARD0020.INI and lower the value.
Here's an example:
With this mclk setting my system
(P188/64MB/V1000L-P) is stable.
Before: 1152x864x16 = 25 MP/s
After: 1152x864x16 = 38 MP/s
© Computers R Us All rights reserved.
This site is optimized for Netscape 3.0 and Explorer 3.0 or higher.